1. Who is the controller?Nordischer Maschinenbau Rud. Baader GmbH + Co. KG, Geniner Str. 249, D-23560 LübeckManaging Directors: Honorary Consul Petra Baader, Robert Focke and Torsten KrausenData protection officer: Tim Sprenger e-mail: email@example.com
2. Which personal data will be processed and for which purpose?While doing business we process personal data, which we receive from customers, prospective customers and other business partners. We process publicly available data, data from other companies within the Baader Group and from credit reference agencies. Furthermore, we use your personal data for informing you via any means (including e-mail, telephone, text message, social media, post or in person) about our products, services and events, which we think may be of interest to you and your company, based on previous purchases and interest shown in Baader’s products and services. Please let us know if you do not want to be contacted.
Listed below you find the categories of personal data which we process:
- General information like name, first name, address, email, telephone number, company name, business title, department
- Order related data: e.g. name of company, address, contact person and other data necessary to fulfill our contracts
- correspondence (mail and e-mail)
- other data similar to the categories listed above
Your visit to our website is subject to our analysis. By using cookies and your IP-address we gain information about date, time and content of your visit. These information might include personal data although our analysis does not aim on individual visits. We use the application Matomo (formerly Piwik). The cookie is saved on a server in Germany. The IP-address will be anonymised immediately after processing and before saving.
3. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?There are a number of legal reasons, why we need to collect and process your personal data. At least one of the following applies:
a. Based on your consent You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
b. Performance of a contract or carrying out pre-contractual measures.
c. Legal obligations or performance of a task in the public interest We are subject to various legal obligations (e.g. retention periods stated in customs regulations, commercial and tax law).
d. Processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by our company If necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or a third party, we process your personal data. For instance:
- Video surveillance (see further information at our reception desk at the main entrance)- Other security measures for our property and buildings (e.g. access control)- Ensuring secure and fault free IT-operations- Defence of legal claims and legal disputes- Collect information from credit reference agencies
Regarding to 3.d. you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art.21 GDPR).
4. Who are the recipients of the personal data?Within our company, only departments and employees have access to the personal data that need to do so in order to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. In addition, we use the services of various external companies to help us run our business efficiently. This is mainly in:
- Consultants - Sales and marketing
- Contractors carrying out processing on our behalf
Other than that we do not share your personal data with third parties except if we are required to do so to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or if you agreed on sharing your personal data.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?We keep your personal data in accordance with our contractual and legal obligations. There are different data retention periods for different information. After fulfilling these retention periods, the data will be deleted.
6. What are your rights?You have the right to know what personal data we are processing about you. You are entitled to have incorrect personal data regarding you corrected, and in some cases, you may request that we delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data. As well, you have the right to complain to the authority that supervises our processing of your personal information. If you gave us your consent to process your personal data, you could withdraw your consent at any time. If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal data, feel free to ask your usual contact person at Baader or use the contact stated below:
Nordischer Maschinenbau Rud. Baader GmbH + Co. KGData Protection OfficerGeniner Str. 24923560 Lübecke-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not want our contact details provided on this page to be used for marketing purposes.